A report from the court of their Dread Stellar Majesties, Siegfried IV and Elizabeth II, King and Queen of Northshield, 12 April 48 in the Shire of Rivenwood Tower, upon the occasion of their Coronation.
Their Majesties were attended in court by Her Excellency, Isobel, Lady of Castel Rouge; His Excellency, Robert, Lord of Jararvellir; Their Excellencies, Edward and Deja, Lord and Lady of Nordskogen; Her Excellency, Kateryn, Lady of Caer Anterth Mawr; and Their Excellencies, Grimmund and Mearha, Lord and Lady of Windhaven.
The court was heralded by Maol Mhichil mac Giolla Pheadair, Minister of Protocol, and Katerinka Lvovicha of the Two Kingdoms, Blawhorn Herald, with Ia ingen Aeda, Polaris Signet.Champions:
- Jean-Robert le Marchand du Sel, Queen's Rapier Champion
- Rhys ap Owen ap Gwynn, Queen's Armoured Champion
- Jonns Gunnarson, King's Armoured Champion
- Delegation from An Tir, gifts
- The Moneyer's Guild, coin of the realm
- The White Scarf of Nortshield presented the scarf of the Premiere to Her Majesty
- Bayard le Turner, previous reign's A&S champion, had been handed the Principality-era A&S Champion's Medalion, which had been found by Mistress Fina. This he placed into Her Majesty's hands, in hopes that it might return to regular use for Northshield's A&S champions going forward.
- Castel Rouge and Caer Anterth each had gifts for Their Majesties.
- Minister of Arts and Sciences: Orlaith Ballach Inghean Fhlain retired, Katerina Unru succeeded.
Maol Mhichil mac Giolla Pheadair, OP, CB, ODH, Bear of Northshield
Minister of Protocol