Stallari Minutes for meeting at Coronation, September 8, 2007
Present: HRM Hagan (Joshua Mock); HRM Eilis mac Maurice (Anne Hinseth); Seneschal, Katriona ni Chonarain (Katherine Kretchmar), Chancellor of the Exchequer, Innokenti "Kenya" Rublyov (Heather Cushing); Polaris Herald, Gevehard von Baden (Garret Bitker); Earl Marshal, Tristan von Eisig (Darren Chermack); Minister of Arts & Sciences, Mairghread ingen Sean (Paula Koski); Stallari Secrtary, Saraidh ingen Guairi (Sarah Keuper)
- The nomination for the next Polaris Herald was approved.
- Dreibrucken approved to become a full status shire.
- A poll will be sent to the people of Schattentor, Noiregarde and Colderernhale to seek the populace’s input on whether those groups are interested in becoming a barony. Non-members will be able to comment. The cost of the poll will be covered by the kingdom.
- The requirement that members of the Stallari Coucil must be subscribed to the publication Tournaments Illuminated will be dropped, pending formal changes to the law.
- The law stating that the Scroll of Honor must be present at all courts will be amended to state that the Scoll of Honor should be present at some courts, language to be determined.
- The requirements for the Crown and Seneschal will be amended to include the need for passports, or having applied for a passport.
- Proposal to change management of selection of Coronation sites. Crown will be test case for possible system where the heirs have involvement in the selection of the site of Their Coronation.