Heraldic Submission Forms Updated
New heraldic submission forms for the Kingdom of Northshield are now available on the Keythong Herald page (Northshield > Officers > Polaris Herald > Keythong Herald > Forms).
These are fillable PDF forms that will make it easier for submitters to type in the necessary identifying information before printing and submitting. The lozenge form has been discontinued because it hasn’t been used for a submission in over two years. Please note that a fillable form for the Fieldless Badge has not been created yet.
The paperwork requirements have been updated on these new forms. To review those requirements:
A complete name submission (whether for your persona, alternate name, or household name) will include the following:
* One copy of the completed Name Submission form
* One copy of all documentation for your name
* A check for $5.00 US made out to "SCA - Northshield College of Heralds"
A complete device or badge submission will include the following:
* One COLORED copy of the completed Device Submission form, Badge Submission form, or Fieldless Badge form. Color copies should be done with color markers (Classic Crayola Markers are best). Color printers and color pencils are not acceptable as their colors do not scan and upload into OSCAR well.
* One BLACK AND WHITE LINE ART copy of the same form. This copy should be a BLACK & WHITE LINE drawing. Black ink or marker is preferred for this drawing, as they will scan better. Pencil is NOT acceptable.
* One copy of any documentation for unusual charges (if applicable)
* A check for $5.00 made out to "SCA - Northshield College of Heralds"
It is recommended that you work with an experienced herald to check for conflicts before forwarding your completed submission to the Keythong Herald (address found under officer listing). Submissions should be received by Keythong by the 10th to be included in the internal Letter of Intent for that month.
If you have any questions about these changes or heraldic submissions in general, the Keythong Herald can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org