The Kingdom Chronicler should have experience with writing or editing, printing or publishing experience, which may be in SCA publications, balance and judgment in matters political, regular contact with Kingdom activities, reliable email/internet access, administrative experience, attention to detail, and strong communication skills. Knowledge of InDesign is desired but not required.
The Kingdom Chronicler should also have the ability to meet the ongoing requirements of the Kingdom Chronicler position, primarily, but not limited to:
1. Monthly publication or supervision of the monthly publication of the Kingdom newsletter.
2. Timely responses to inquiries and communications.
3. Annual submissions to the Society Chronicler for the Master William Blackfox Awards.
4. Monitoring of newsletters within the Kingdom for policy compliance.
5. Monitoring and participation in discussions on the KChron e-list for Kingdom Chroniclers which is maintained by the Society Chronicler.
Applications should be submitted to Their Royal Majesties and the Kingdom Seneschal by September 15th.