A&S Centered Event focusing on the the fiber arts, with a focus on Sheep from the lamb to the loom.
Hosted by the Shire of Turm an dem See and the Barony of Windhaven.
Autocrat: Lady Aoife Óran Bran
Co-Autocrat: Lady Meadhbh inghean Uí Néill
Sheep shearing demonstration.
Fiber arts classes and sheep related classes.
Site Fee: Donation of a non-perishable food item to the local food pantry.
Fiber Arts A&S Competition:All entries must be fiber arts related.
Please contact Lady Aoife if you wish to submit an item or items.
Items will be critiqued and there will be a bean count.
The winner will take home a Shetland sheep fleece.
- Sheep Sheering Demo - Rolynd & Lord Tiggodric
- Scouring a Fleece - Lady Aoife
- Wool or other animal Fiber Preparation - Lady Aoife
- Spinning with a drop spindle - Lady Aoife
- Silk Painting - THL Druscilla
- Knitting in the Round - HE Eva of Greenfield
- Basic Naalbinding - Lady Thorfinna
- Tablet Weaving - THL Mearha
- Dying Fiber - Lady Sorcha
- Period Bedding and Quilts - Lady Svanna