Greetings to the College ofHeralds and Scribes! I've got a few notes and reminders for you this month, solet's get started!
1) We'vehad a few reporting issues this year, particular with our At Large roster.There are several names I've been keeping on the roster because I happen toknow they want to still be there, but from whom neither the regionals normyself have received reports in a while. As such, I am requiring all At LargeHeralds (or individuals who think they SHOULD be at At Large Heralds) to reportby May Day AS47 (1 May 2012). Report via e-mail to me and your appropriateRegional, and make sure you include your real and SCA names, your address,phone number, e-mail address, and membership number.
2) Wejust about have the Summer Heralds and Scribes Symposium nailed down. The mostlikely date and location will be 16 June in Rivenwood Tower. Thanks to KolfinnaAegis for putting this together!
3) Ihad to travel less than originally planned this winter, but I'm continuing totry to meet with members of the College at events I get to. I will try toremember to let folks know via the Northshield Hall and the NS-Heralds listwhen one of these is planned. I had very good meetings at Boar's Head, GreaterNordskogen Twelfth Night and Elephants and Red Castles.
4) Weare now doing all internal heraldic commentary on the OSCAR system at http://oscar.sca.org. Baldricwill remain up for a while for historical reference. Northshield's policiesregarding commentary remain the same: anyone interested may comment, and allcommentary on Internal Letters is public.
5) CrownTourney is not all that far away! If you think you might be interested inhelping herald the tourney, contact Katerinka Blawhorn.
6) Thereis no #6.
7) We'restill looking for ways to revive consulting tables as a regular thing inNorthshield. If you have any interest in running one, or in having one at yourevent, please get in touch and we'll see what we can do to get you thenecessary resources!
That's all for now!
My voice in your service
Maol Mhichil Polaris